Sunday, March 10, 2013

I had the best day with my parents yesterday! It hasn't been that long since I've seen them, but I found we spent much of the time updating each other on our lives. I have a big family(I'm one of 5 children) and we are very close. We are also close with my extended family, my husband's family, and his extended family. I also, like many, am a busy working mother and travel quite often for my job. Every once in awhile when it has been a bit since seeing each other my family will send out emails and we all add to it so we can catch up what is happening with each other. Most are on Facebook but updating on there can seem like you are sharing with many what you only care to share with a certain group. I find myself keeping up with happenings in others lives through their blogs. I thought today what a great way to keep friends and family in the loop of happenings as well as a virtual 'scrapbook' for myself! Not being a crafty person this seemed like a wonderful idea. This first blog post is more of an explanation rather than an update. I promise I will get more interesting! I hope to write down my musings of motherhood, highlight things we are doing, our journeys with Aspergers, traveling, work, cooking, and basically just a little window into our lives. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment